PHSC's Success Academy is directed to increase the overall number of underrepresented currently enrolled students, especially Blacks, who complete a certificate or degree program.
The Success Academy will:
- Motivate students to complete their certificates and degrees through a Sister to Sister program and a Think Tank to help identify cultural identity based co-curricular programming.
- Guide students along their career pathways.
- Provide personal growth and development opportunities through cultural roundtable discussions.
- Teach students to navigate personal and educational competencies.
- Engage students in PHSC Student Life and Leadership activities.